[llvm-dev] lld/mach-o x86_64 asserts

Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 8 07:55:15 PDT 2018

I'd suggest adding a comment to the test explaining what it's checking
for: "; Check that lld doesn't assert when bla bla...". Checking for
the expected output is nicer, but sometimes that's hard.

In the test run lines, you should replace
"darwin-asserts-in-x86_64.ll" with %s and darwin-asserts-in-x86_64.o
with %t.o and the lit will expand those to the source file and to a
temporary name, respectively.

Rui, do you have any other concerns?