[llvm-dev] GlobalISel design update and goals

Leslie Zhai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Aug 5 19:35:00 PDT 2018

Hi Amara,

Thanks for your response!

Alex lead me porting GlobalISel to RISCV target and he reviewed my
patches, my sincere thanks will goto LLVM backend developers who taught
me! But we also need other developers to review the shared *dependent*
component, for example, Refactory CallLowering handleAssignments for
custom <Target>CCState[1]

If not approved , it is not easy to port GlobalISel for MIPS and RISCV,
perhaps GlobalISel is not mature for other targets. So I am just porting
LoongISA[2] to SelectionDAG firstly, BTW learning Machine Scheduler.

1. https://reviews.llvm.org/D41774

2.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/276487823_LoongISA_for_compatibility_with_mainstream_instruction_set_architecture

在 2018年08月04日 20:49, Amara Emerson 写道: