[llvm-dev] [7.0.0 Release] The release branch is open; trunk is now 8.0.0

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 3 03:42:40 PDT 2018

Hi all,

A few months ago I switched from using SVN for the LLVM project to using the GIT mono-repo, but I am still not particularly good at using GIT.  How can I use the GIT command-line interface to select to the exact same set of sources used for the v7.0.0 branch, or for the sources at a particular SVN revision (e.g. r338536)?  Is this even possible?

Thanks,

    MartinO