[llvm-dev] [LNT] Tests for web UI/javascript?

Chris Matthews via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 1 13:56:19 PDT 2018

I don’t really have much to add.  I noticed requests-html is using pyppeteer for page rendering. That is chrome only and does not directly provide a testing interface.  I’d be hesitant to resort to any image diffing.

I’d be interested to hear what else is out there.  I know some people like Selenium.