[llvm-dev] [LLD/ELF] - Should we implement .note.gnu.property and/or Intel CET in LLD ?

George Rimar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 30 09:01:40 PDT 2018

Just in case, a little update for this thread:

There was a talk about "Protecting the code: Control Flow Enforcement Technology" during the recent

llvm-dev meeting (https://llvm.org/devmtg/2018-04/talks.html#Talk_17).

It was mentioned that some support is already implemented in LLVM. I did not have chance to look close on

it though. Whole feature requires linker side support, current status: bfd support this, gold - still does not.

I would love to see some comments from O. Simhon? in this thread probably.

Best regards,
George | Developer | Access Softek, Inc