[llvm-dev] Introducing HardCloud @ FCCM 2018

Jonas Hahnfeld via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 27 08:35:10 PDT 2018

Hi Ciro,

some feedback after roughly scanning through your GitHub repository:
It's a bit unfortunate that all of this work is based on IBM's clang-ykt
fork and not on upstream Clang and the openmp repository. I know that
trunk is lacking some features but that won't change if only few people
contribute...

Regards,
Jonas