[llvm-dev] Need help reproducing a bug

Michael Zolotukhin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 18 23:14:39 PDT 2018

Thanks everyone! What are the best tools/techniques to expose such non-deterministic behavior? My hope is to reproduce it on a smaller test (e.g. use some sanitizer and thus make the compiler *fail* when building the test) - Currently these failures only tell me “there is some bug in your code” without any hints where to look for it.

Michael

>>> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-with-lto-ubuntu/builds/8173