[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Open positions @ Graphcore

Jon Chesterfield via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 12 16:06:00 PDT 2018

Hi Chris,

Thanks for calling that out. I could have been more explicit. We're working
out of tree (pre silicon) but very much on the LLVM infrastructure.

I'm writing a (LLVM) back end for our architecture, other people are
working on clang, lld, lldb. There are also people working on machine
learning frameworks that call into the LLVM layer, but we're not hoping to
find them on llvm-dev.

Upstreaming while the ISA is in flux and hardware unavailable feels
premature, but I would certainly be happy to see that happen.

Cheers,

Jon