[llvm-dev] Why LLVM doesn't have debug information of function right parentheses?

Björn Pettersson A via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 12 01:53:21 PDT 2018

What happened with this? Is there something for review in Phabricator? Or was this put-on-hold/forgotten?

I also have some users that complain that some gdb test suite tests don't work with LLVM due to missing debug info regarding ending brace.
So gettint the location for the "endLine" field of DISubprogram etc should at least be a step in the right direction,
and if someone already has a fix for that it sounds interesting.

/Björn