[llvm-dev] Just a noob question

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 10 06:04:16 PDT 2018

Of course Sven,

questions regarding LLVM belong here (clang questions should be directed to
cfe-dev).
Developers on this list are usually very helpful when it comes to answering
questions that are clearly stated and show that the person asking has done
a reasonable amount of investigation and is just stuck. It usually helps to
start with a succinct description of what it is you are trying to
accomplish as well as what you've tried in order to achieve that goal.

Hope this helps and welcome.