[llvm-dev] TableGen questions.

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 26 07:47:28 PDT 2017

On 9/25/2017 6:03 PM, Shane Ryoo via llvm-dev wrote:
>        MultSrcOneDestInst<subOpcode, op0t, 0b00,
>                           IO_MultSrc<op0t, SpecialReg>.outsDefault,
>                           IO_MultSrc<op0t, SpecialReg>.insDefault>;

I suspect that the use of IO_MultSrc here is the culprit. TableGen has
some limitations here, when it comes to instantiating classes "inline",
like in the example above.  Try instantiating the IO_MultSrc for these
arguments separately and passing the ins/outs as parameters.

-Krzysztof

hosted by The Linux Foundation