[llvm-dev] Status of debuginfo-tests

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 7 11:34:32 PDT 2017

Even if it were under llvm, that doesn't mean it would have to be part of
ninja check-all.  Currently we have lldb/test and lldb/unittests, what
about a third lldb/dbgtests?  Then you could run it as ninja check-dbgtest.

Although now that I think about it, we would want it to be able to invoke
clang-cl directly, so I guess that does necessitate it *not* being under
llvm.