[llvm-dev] Is every intrinsic norecurse?

David Stenberg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 18 08:53:43 PDT 2017

Okay. We are interested in getting something akin to your patch delivered; at
least so that the dbg intrinsics gets marked as norecurse.

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with more "esoteric" intrinsics, so I can't
bring anything special to the table when it comes to reviewing that the set of
exempted intrinsics is correct. Other than that I can gladly help in whatever
way to help this patch land.

(I rebased your patch, and it seems like there where only a few, minor updates
required in three files. Other than that, there are four tests in clang that
need some smaller fixes.)

> Piotr

Best regards,
David