[llvm-dev] Clang/LLVM JIT - When to use "registerEHFrames()"

Hayden Livingston via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 2 21:36:34 PDT 2017

I'm catching up on this. Does this mean LLVM x64 JITTed code is not
exception friendly or you can't catch exceptions inside LLVM JITTed
code. The first one seems to indicate that the code is not ABI
friendly or that not enough information is present to notify Windows
of unwind tables.

I'll ask the question another way: Does LLVM emit enough information
so that RtlAddFunctionTable can work? Anyone successfully done this in
the wild?