[llvm-dev] SSE instructions and alignment of the return value of 'new'

Craig Topper via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 2 18:34:51 PDT 2017

The only published documentaton is here, but it doesn't say much

https://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangCommandLineReference.
html#cmdoption-clang-fnew-alignment

I only know about it because someone else asked almost the exact same
question as you last week
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2017-September/055635.html

~Craig