[llvm-dev] Where did Alive go?

Sanjay Patel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 2 09:10:08 PDT 2017

I still can't use the web app - spins for about a minute until:
"Oops, it seems that this tool encountered an issue. Please try again later
or contact support."

I'll build/install software if I'm forced to, but I've been using the web
app to bounce ideas around, and that doesn't work unless everyone else
installs the software too.
I've also left a trail of permalinks in patch proposals and commit messages
because I often return to those as references.

Any chance this will be alive (!) again soon? :)