[llvm-dev] Get values from a given type

Gerion Entrup via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 29 13:41:37 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to build an explicit graph out of the LLVM structures and try to do
this in a bidirectional way.

All values means all values in the Module. Anyway, if there is no direct way,
I need to circumvent it someway. Thanks for your answers.

Gerion

Am Montag, 27. November 2017, 12:52:04 CET schrieben Sie: