[llvm-dev] ABI Breaking Checks

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 28 23:01:52 PST 2017

"strong" was wrong/unnecessary, sorry.

*looks more closely*

Ah, totally my mistake - abi-breaking.h wasn't being built as a modular
header, so it'd be included into two other modular headers, those two
header modules would be imported together & the two definitions would
conflict. But if it's actually built as its own module there's no
duplication & it's fine (probably explains why the modules buildbots are
fine).

Sorry for the noise! Carry on!

- Dave