[llvm-dev] hi, Is there any solution about how to add some dwarf info to the IR bitcode file.

Wuweijia via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 14 19:32:44 PST 2017

Hi,
                I create the function  A with llvm api, and make implement about function, that function A call function B, and add some write/read operation of variants to function A. and compile it to machine code, run it debug it.
                And I want to debug the function A, is there any ways I can add some dwarf info (or debug info ), so that I can the check variant ‘s value is ok.

BR
Owen