[llvm-dev] ORC JIT and multithreading

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 14 16:31:26 PST 2017

Hi Christian,

ORC doesn't have any locks internally at the moment. Approach (1) is the
recommended solution. I'm working on a refactor that should be out in a few
weeks that will improve threading support, and I expect to put more effort
into multi-threaded performance in the next few months.

Out of interest, are you saying that approach (1) was a regression compared
to MCJIT's behavior?

Cheers,
Lang.