[llvm-dev] New LLVM License

Anupama Chandrasekhar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 14 08:22:36 PST 2017

Hi:

Specifically, I want to know what the new license is (I vaguely recall it
being Apache License, but I might be mistaken) and any llvm specific
changes that are added to it.

My team (Intel GPU compiler) works on a llvm based compiler and we want to
make sure we understand what is changing.

Thanks,

Anupama