[llvm-dev] PSA: debuginfo-tests workflow changing slightly

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 13 15:19:05 PST 2017

I might be missing something, but this doesn't look like me?

http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/job/clang-stage1-configure-RA/40478/consoleFull#-42777206a1ca8a51-895e-46c6-af87-ce24fa4cd561

PASS: debuginfo-tests :: dbg-arg.c (34886 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests
:: ctor.cpp (34887 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests :: ctor.cpp (34888 of
40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests :: aggregate-indirect-arg.cpp (34889 of 40729)
PASS: debuginfo-tests :: aggregate-indirect-arg.cpp (34890 of 40729) PASS:
debuginfo-tests :: dbg-arg.c (34891 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests ::
asan.c (34892 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests :: asan.c (34893 of 40729)
PASS: debuginfo-tests :: asan-blocks.c (34894 of 40729) PASS:
debuginfo-tests :: asan-blocks.c (34895 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests ::
nested-struct.cpp (34896 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests ::
nested-struct.cpp (34897 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests ::
forward-declare-class.cpp (34898 of 40729) PASS: debuginfo-tests ::
forward-declare-class.cpp (34899 of 40729) FAIL: debuginfo-tests ::
foreach.m (34900 of 40729) ******************** TEST 'debuginfo-tests ::
foreach.m' FAILED ******************** Script: --
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/bin/clang
--target=x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0 -O0 -g
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/llvm/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/tests/foreach.m
-c -o
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/Output/foreach.m.tmp.o
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/bin/clang
--target=x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/Output/foreach.m.tmp.o
-o
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/Output/foreach.m.tmp.out
-framework Foundation
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/llvm/utils/
test_debuginfo.pl
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/llvm/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/tests/foreach.m
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/Output/foreach.m.tmp.out
-- Exit Code: 1 Command Output (stdout): -- Debugger output was: imported
lldb from:
"/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/LLDB.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Python"
error: foreach.m.tmp.out debug map object file
'/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/Output/foreach.m.tmp.o'
has changed (actual time is 0x5a0a2528, debug map time is 0x5a0a2526) since
this executable was linked, file will be ignored > break 25 SBBreakpoint:
id = 1, file = '', line = 25, exact_match = 0, locations = 0 > r success >
po thing = <could not resolve type> > quit -- Command Output (stderr):
-- /Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/llvm/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/tests/foreach.m:11:11:
error: expected string not found in input // CHECK: aaa ^
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/Output/foreach.m.gdb.output:1:1:
note: scanning from here imported lldb from:
"/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/LLDB.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Python"
^
/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/tools/clang/test/debuginfo-tests/Output/foreach.m.gdb.output:2:211:
note: possible intended match here error: foreach.m.tmp.out debug map
object file

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 3:17 PM Adrian Prantl <aprantl at apple.com> wrote:

> It looks like the bots are still red?
>
> — Adrian
>

> On Nov 10, 2017, at 3:14 PM, Zachary Turner <zturner at google.com> wrote:
>
> Wasn't quite fixed, but it got a lot further this time.  This time there
> was still an issue in the test_debuginfo.pl script regarding a hardcoded
> path to the llgdb.py script.  I think I never encountered this locally
> because this codepath only happens on Darwin, and I was testing on Linux.
>
> (As an aside, ugh... Perl...)
>
> Regardless, this should be fixed in r317949, and hopefully that's the last
> of the issues.  I have to run for a couple of hours, but I can check on
> this again in a bit.  But I strongly suspect it will be fixed now.
>
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 2:51 PM Adrian Prantl <aprantl at apple.com> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 10, 2017, at 2:50 PM, Zachary Turner <zturner at google.com> wrote:
>>
>> I checked in a fix for that already, sorry for the trouble. I’m waiting
>> for it to cycle
>>

>> awesome. Thanks!
>>
>> -- adrian
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 2:49 PM Adrian Prantl <aprantl at apple.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like this broke green dragon:
>>>

>>> http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/job/clang-stage1-configure-RA/40383/console
>>>
>>> llvm-lit:
>>> /Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/llvm/projects/libcxx/utils/libcxx/test/config.py:173:
>>> note: Adding environment variables: {'DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH':
>>> '/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/clang-stage1-configure-RA/clang-build/./lib',
>>> 'LIBCXX_FILESYSTEM_DYNAMIC_TEST_ROOT':