[llvm-dev] Help building compiler-rt for a new cross target?

John C. Ruttenberg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 1 12:33:49 PDT 2017

Is there a recipe somewhere for setting up the source tree and configuring
compiler-rt for cross compilation for a new target.  I tried following the
instructions I could find, but I can't get it to actually build.  Whether
or not the sources are in the llvm tree after running cmake, make just
ignores the files in compiler-rt, in particular the files in the builtins
directory.  They just plain don't get compiled.

I found bits and pieces online, but nothing that actually seems like an
end-to-end recipe.

Thanks for any help.