[llvm-dev] LLVM Fortran front-end

Joshua Cranmer 🐧 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 18 13:18:01 PDT 2017

On 5/18/17 2:10 AM, Hahnfeld, Jonas via llvm-dev wrote:

> >Didn't you see Hal's reply?
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> Given that the email is **exactly** the same as yesterday’s I’d rather
> bet on a technical reason here.
>
> So probably no intention by Joshua ;-)

That bet is correct: I have several email addresses, and I originally
sent the message from one of them not on the mailing list, which means
it got stuck in the moderator queue. When it didn't get accepted for
moderation, I figured that no one was looking at them, so I resent the
message from the one that is subscribed to the mailing list. Apparently,
the moderator never checked to see if the first message was a duplicate
of the one that made it through, as the original message did make it to
the list after the second message had gotten a reply.

--
Joshua Cranmer
Thunderbird and DXR developer