[llvm-dev] ld.lld on MacOS question

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 16 09:24:48 PDT 2017

Hi Guys,

As I left it, lld on Darwin could compile Clang / LLVM and the nightly test
suite, so we were definitely making progress. There were still plenty of
bug fixes to get through though. If anyone's interested in contributing to
MachO support in lld I'm happy to translate some of the radars into llvm.org
bugs.

Cheers,
Lang.