[llvm-dev] New gcc6 builder with -DLLVM_ENABLE_WERROR=ON

Galina Kistanova via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 10 10:41:55 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm about to set up a new builder which would build LLVM and Clang with
gcc-6 and -DLLVM_ENABLE_WERROR=ON.

Please find the staged builder connected to the silent master. Currently it
shows 14 warnings we would need to resolve before we could promote the
builder to the production.

http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/test-builder/builds/64

The files with warnings are:

llvm/utils/TableGen/AsmMatcherEmitter.cpp
llvm/lib/Fuzzer/FuzzerIOPosix.cpp
llvm/lib/Fuzzer/FuzzerMutate.cpp
llvm/unittests/Support/AlignOfTest.cpp
llvm/unittests/ProfileData/CoverageMappingTest.cpp
llvm/unittests/ProfileData/InstrProfTest.cpp
llvm/unittests/Support/MemoryTest.cpp
llvm/unittests/Support/Path.cpp
llvm/utils/unittest/googlemock/include/gmock/gmock-spec-builders.h

Would you take a look if that is in the area you own or interested in,
please?

I'll take care for the warnings nobody else would claim.

Thanks

Galina