[llvm-dev] MBB reordering vs. MBB fall-through

Dr. ERDI Gergo via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 9 22:21:15 PDT 2017

Hi,

Is it valid for an MBB to not have a final unconditional jump if the jump
would be to the next MBB anyway? If yes, how is that supposed to interact
with MBB reordering?

I'm asking because I've encountered a problem with the AVR backend where
an MBB falls through to the wrong MBB due to reordering, and I'd like to
know if the problem is having fall-throughs in the first place, or not
communicating their presence somehow with other parts of LLVM.

Thanks,
 	Gergo