[llvm-dev] recognise DW_AT_SUN_amd64_parmdump dwarf attribute

David Gwynne via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 9 00:17:09 PDT 2017

> On 29 Apr 2017, at 01:19, Adrian Prantl <aprantl at apple.com> wrote:

>>> In case you're wondering, one way to do this would be to add an assembler source file, compile it and run it through llvm-dwarfdump.
>>
>> cool, can you point me at an existing one that i can use as a reference?
>
> Here's a very recent example:
>
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D32618

i got some time to go back to this and had a look at the code here. it's a bit... overwhelming...

also, i need some direction on what im supposed to test with regards to this flag? do i provide asm for two functions, one with the flag and one without and verify that they make it through the compiler?

dlg