[llvm-dev] Add more projects into Git monorepo

David Chisnall via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 7 01:01:01 PDT 2017

Is this intended to be the monorepo that eventually becomes the official repo, because if so I strongly object to putting libunwind, libc++ and libc++abi in it.  I have recently been working on bring-up for libc++ and libunwind on a new platform and the integration of libunwind with the LLVM build system is already annoying (you can’t build it unless you have a working C++ standard library implementation for your target, even thought it’s a dependency for libc++), having to have a complete LLVM checkout would be even more overhead.

David