[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel][AArch64] Toward flipping the switch for O0: Please give it a try!

Diana Picus via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 30 08:44:18 PDT 2017

Hi,

Just a heads-up for anyone building things with CMake: if you use the
default build type (Release), it will put CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
after the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS, so you'll end up running -O3 instead of
-O0. You might want to check your command lines.

Kristof has also found an issue in the test-suite where it actually
runs -O2 due to some weirdness in the build system, we'll try to
commit a fix for that.

Cheers,
Diana