[llvm-dev] Google Summer of Code project

陳韋任 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 15 07:59:29 PDT 2017

Okay. Then you should go to IRC or the mailing list (maybe cfe-dev would be
a better place) to contact the mentors listed on the website, Vassil
Vassilev and Raphael Isemann.

>From what I can tell, you should implement both shell plugin and clang
driver switch. The shell plugin will query the clang driver by using the
switch (i.e., command line flag) to know the answer of auto-completion.
Please ask the mentors for more details.

Good luck! :-)

Regards,
chenwj