[llvm-dev] Closing a Phabricator review

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 15 02:33:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

I recently had a change that I put up for review on Phabricator accepted
and committed by somebody via the mailing list, but without the Phabricator
review being modified at all. The committer didn’t put the Phabricator
review number in the commit message, so the review remains open. Is there
any way of manually closing it? I couldn’t see under the list of available
actions an option to do so (it got committed, so abandoning doesn't seem
quite right). For reference, the review in question was
https://reviews/llvm.org/D30540. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

James