[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Add a way to interleave source code in assembler output

Roger Ferrer Ibanez via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 13 09:30:07 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I’ve put a WIP implementation of this feature in review in

Llvm: https://reviews.llvm.org/D30897
Clang: https://reviews.llvm.org/D30898

It is still unclear how can I  test this. I understand that we avoid end-to-end tests, so this looks like it should be mostly tested in the llvm side and in clang just make sure we forward the flags correctly.

Suggestions for improvements are very welcome.

Kind regards,
Roger