[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM.org server move complete (SVN impact please read)

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 28 12:58:19 PDT 2017

On 06/28/2017 02:53 PM, Dmitry Babokin wrote:
> In my case the checkout starts well, but fails in random places with
> different messages in about 1-2 minutes. If it was not starting at
> all, it would be much easier to debug... I'm not sure that firewall is
> smart enough to stop checkout process from unreliable site after 1-2
> minutes of download.

Actually, this is exactly what mine was doing as well. I needed to use
wireshark to figure out what was going on. The problem is that it is not
*just* the domain that triggers the problems, it is that in combination
with other properties of the path name requested. At least that was true
in my environment.

  -Hal