[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM.org server move complete (SVN impact please read)

Leandro Nunes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 28 01:45:14 PDT 2017

Hi,

We are facing this problem on some hosts when doing checkouts.

$ svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk
A    trunk/test
A    trunk/test/YAMLParser
svn: E000104: Error retrieving REPORT: Connection reset by peer

In some cases the checkout is complete without any problem. Sometimes it stops at various points during the checkout, always with this error (above).

svn client versions (both linux): svn, version 1.9.4 (r1740329) and svn, version 1.8.8 (r1568071)

-Leandro