[llvm-dev] Enabling EarlyCSE w/ MemorySSA by default

Geoff Berry via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 27 15:26:23 PDT 2017

EarlyCSE w/ MemorySSA has been enabled by default as of r306477

On 6/19/2017 2:42 PM, Geoff Berry via llvm-dev wrote:
> Sounds good to me.
>

> On 6/19/2017 2:27 PM, Davide Italiano via llvm-dev wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev
>> <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>>> For what it's worth, I just ran this on PowerPC and a double
>>> bootstrap with
>>> lit and lnt tests passes everything.
>>>
>> I fixed the only bug that has been reported (there were others, but
>> turned out to be issues in other passes).
>> Zhendong, did you find anything else? If not, maybe let's wait another
>> week to give people another chance to test and then decide whether
>> to flip the switch.
>>
>> --
>> Davide

Geoff Berry
Employee of Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
  Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.  Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.