[llvm-dev] LNT Server offline

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 27 14:52:08 PDT 2017

Hi,
So, I owe you all an apology.  I was totally unaware that the llvm.org
server, running at UIUC, was still in operation and hosting an active LNT
instance.  I was under the assumption the LNT server ran elsewhere.  As a
result, the ability for the LNT bots to submit run information to the "old"
LNT server is now gone.  I am very sorry for this oversight.

In speaking with Chris Matthews this afternoon he suggested we ask all of
you if you would care to redirect your LNT bots to the new LNT instance
currently running at https://lnt.llvm.org.  In the meantime, I am going to
work to get a dump of the "old" LNT database off of the UIUC machine and
see if I can make it accessible somewhere.  Chris mentioned, if the
historical data is of huge importance to anyone, we could most likely get
it surfaced publicly again, though this will take some time to do.

Again, I am very sorry for the oversight here.  I was quite focused on the
SVN move and I just totally missed this.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards