[llvm-dev] How to use the VLIW Packetizer

Raul Garcia via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 22 10:27:12 PDT 2017

Hello All,

I have read the documentation, but it is not clear to me how can I use the LLVM VLIW Packetizer to generate packets (or bundles) of independent instructions for VLIW architectures.  Is it a pass for  IR code or how can I use this feature? How can I specify the characteristics of the target VLIW architecture e.g. number of functional units available?

Is there an example or more documentation where I can learn how to use this feature?

Best Regards,
Raul