[llvm-dev] Question about Prolog/Epilog Code Insertion

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 12 11:54:26 PDT 2017

Please note the very beginning of the document: "Warning: This is a work in progress."

This section is at the right place, but indeed it only seems to be talking about one (minor) aspect of it which is the compact unwind info (which is only relevant for apple platforms I think).
Unforunately there seems to be no general description yet about the passes tasks and how it is achieving them, I think at the moment it's best to read the sourcecode instead of the the CodeGenerator document...

- Matthias