[llvm-dev] Building compiler front-end from GitHub source

mats petersson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 12 06:55:52 PDT 2017

Exactly what does "make" and "make check-all" produce as output? I'm not at
all familiar with that concept, but the overall build script is similar to
what my Pascal compiler does (aside from using git rather than SVN to fetch
the llvm and clang sources)... You may be missing some pre-requisit, or
have too new of something?

--
Mats

On 12 June 2017 at 14:50, Ludwig, Marc via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org