[llvm-dev] Cannot build Clang/LLVM on Windows with LLVM_BUILD_LLVM_DYLIB

Alexander Benikowski via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 9 07:51:51 PDT 2017

@Nakamura
Well it is unsupported, because noone added a script to generate the
required DEF-File(since it seems noone wants to use export definitions).
Somewhere i have a batchscript that does just that and(in theory therefore)
even runs from cmake(in the cmake files there is only a script for Mac iirc
and none for Windows).
Maybe i can find it and someone with cmake expertise can add it to the
scripts/proper buildstages