[llvm-dev] llvm-objcopy proposal

Jake Ehrlich via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 6 16:03:16 PDT 2017

Fantastic! Thanks for all of the input! I'll be considering all of it going
forward. The plan right now is just to worry about ELF executables and
nothing else. I'm very sympathetic to the "llvm-objtool" change. If
everyone is cool with it I'll change the name in the next CL to
"llvm-objtool".

To start out I implemented a very basic ELF64LE specific bit of code. I'm
currently looking for reviewers on it. The phabricator link is here:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D33964. I'd like to find people willing to review
this as I work on this going forward as well. I haven't bothered worrying
about it but I imagine that this will template fairly easily to support
ELF32LE, ELF32BE, and ELF64BE.

Would anyone be willing to let me set them as a reviewer going forward for
future CLs?