[llvm-dev] A patch to reduce the output size with -print-after-all

Hiroshi 7 Inoue via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 5 10:28:30 PDT 2017

Dear LLVM developers,

I submitted a patch to reduce the size of the output from -print-after-all
option by skipping print the whole IR trees if the function is not modified
by the previous pass. It reduces the size of the output by about 50%.
Since I do not have a good idea on whom I should ask review, I greatly
appreciate if someone could review the patch or suggest an appropriate
reviewer.
https://reviews.llvm.org/D33886

I hope LLVM developers would find this functionality useful.

Thank you so much in advance,
Hiroshi

-----
Hiroshi Inoue <inouehrs at jp.ibm.com>