[llvm-dev] [newbie] trouble with global variables and CreateLoad/Store in JIT

Sean Silva via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 4 19:02:35 PDT 2017

This is a bit mystifying. Can you also show the assembly? What offsets are
actually used for the stores in the "bad" versions? In other words, try
verifying that the offsets that the getelementptr's should generate match
your expectations (and if they deviate, in what ways they deviate).

-- Sean Silva