[llvm-dev] No email notifications from Phabricator

Tobias Grosser via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 31 04:29:37 PDT 2017

Hi Manuel,

it seems my main email address again does not receive emails from Phab
(which unfortunately made me miss a couple of reviews again). Could you
possibly have a look if sendgrid added my email again on the
"no-delivery" list? In case it did, can you possibly whitelist my email
permanently?

For now I switched the email address, but I am afraid that my backup
address might be blocked automatically and without notice as well. :(

Best,
Tobias