[llvm-dev] I can't exec BrainF to JIT my code !!!

? via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 27 02:42:02 PDT 2017

Hello:
           I use cmake build a  examples.
           I  set  the LLVM_BUILD_EXAMPLES  ON  and  I  set  the  LLVM_INCLUDE_EXAMPLES  ON  .
           Then I got a BrainF program.
           I  write a  test file.

$ cat test.bf
++++
[
        [
                >++++
                <-
        ]
        <-
]
>>.

$
           I think  it  should  print a '@'  .
           But when I use it.
           ./BrainF -jit test.bf        It doesn't work.

$ ./BrainF -jit test.bf
------- Running JIT -------
$

           There is no error , no out , I don't why . Can you tell me ? Was I missing something ?
           When I wanna use llvm examples to exec some BrainFuck code and learn the principle. I think I met a bug.