[llvm-dev] status of DebugInfo/PDB/Native

Dmitri Makarov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 20 10:35:52 PDT 2017

It seems that the very minimal implementation would need to fill in the
body of NativeSession::findSymbolByAddress() which currently returns
nullptr.  I'm not familiar with the code, but if someone could outline what
need to be done and if it can be done in a week or so I would be willing to
do that.

Regards,

Dmitri