[llvm-dev] Value

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 20 07:02:26 PDT 2017

Thank you! I wanted to use the right part of the instruction ,
 %a = alloca i32, align 4 - %a here , but I don't quite understand the
difference between Instruction object and Value object of a, which is used
further , and in this case :
%1 = alloca i32, align 4 - I also wanted to use %1 and in this case the
only possibility is Instruction object.