[llvm-dev] questions about backport to 3.8/3.9/4.0

Y Song via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 14 15:38:41 PDT 2017

Thanks. That is good suggestion. I will start to work on 4.0 now.
It would be good to know the 4.0.x patch release schedule and how to
contribute.

I found this email containing backporting timeline for 4.0.1 (already done):
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2017-March/111530.html

>From email, it is not clear to me whether we have upcoming
4.0.2 or not.

Thanks!