[llvm-dev] How to add custom instrumentation?

Alex Denisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 13 13:45:46 PDT 2017

Thanks for the hint, I didn’t know about this option. That’s a great reference!

However, I am trying to be a compiler/language agnostic.
Also (for whatever reasons) I need a numeric ID of a function rather then its address.
So the question is still opened.

May I assume that the following always holds:
The first basic block in a function is an entry point and the last basic block in a function is an exit point
?